No one wants to have to live with a smile that’s incomplete. When you lose a tooth due to accident or illness, you’ll want to find a tooth replacement solution quickly to maintain your dental health. Don’t hesitate to see your dentists about replacement tooth—the sooner you seek treatment the less likely it will be that you’ll suffer from long-term dental problems.
Our O’Fallon dental office offers dental implants to our patients. This exciting tooth replacement option is ideal for maintaining dental health and achieving a beautiful, natural looking smile.
· Dental implants are embedded into the jawbone, so they are exceptionally stable and secure
· Because dental implants are implanted in the bone, they actually feel like natural teeth
· Dental implants are simple to care for—care for them as you would your natural teeth, with diligent daily dental hygiene and regular professional dental cleanings
· Dental implants are long lasting and durable—you’ll be able to eat your favorite foods again and chew normally
· Your implants will be designed to fit you as an individual—from size, to shape, to color, your dental implants will never look “too perfect” or fake
More and more patients are choosing dental implants over traditional tooth replacement treatments, because dental implants are the only option that’s actually embedded in the jawbone. Along with providing a comfortable and strong foundation, this actually helps preserve jawbone density and strength—both of which can quickly deteriorate after tooth loss.
If you’re missing one or multiple teeth, you have treatment options that can help you smile with confidence again. Give our O’Fallon dental implants dentists a call if you’d like more information. During your personal consultation we can give you a better idea of what you treatment, specifically, would entail, and what dental implants can do for you.