O’Fallon Dentist Provides Different Levels Of Restorative Care
Our O’Fallon dentists see many people with all kinds of different dental problems. Some dental patients come in for treatment at the first sign of dental damage, while other people take a little longer to seek dental care.
No matter what the state of your smile, our O’Fallon dentists have restorative treatments to help you. For example…
· If you are dealing with small or surface cracks and chips, our dental team may be able to restore your tooth with quick and convenient dental bonding treatment. This treatment involves our dentist applying resin to the compromised parts of your tooth, and then curing the resin so that it hardens and bonds to the tooth.
· Minor dental cavities, once eliminated by our dental team, can be filled with natural-colored fillings. These composite fillings look natural and stand up to daily wear and tear.
· When a dental infection is more established, and has spread to more of the dental structure, our team can restore the tooth with a customized crown. These crowns are shaped, shaded, and colored to match the patient’s existing smile.
· Root canal therapy is used when a dental infection has moved all the way into the tooth’s dental pulp and roots. This therapy allows our dentist to remove the nerves and tissue and then restore the remaining healthy tooth with inert materials.
· Tooth replacement options help people regain whole and healthy smiles after tooth loss. In our office we offer stand-alone dental implants, which serve as individual replacement teeth. We can also outfit you with implant-stabilized dentures to replace multiple consecutive teeth.
If you are dealing with dental damage, or other oral health issues, our O’Fallon dentists are here to help you pick the perfect restorative treatments for your smile, specifically. Feel free to call our dental team to schedule a personal consultation.