With so many cosmetic dentistry treatment options out there, it can be difficult for patients to decide exactly what treatments are right for them. That’s where our O’Fallon cosmetic dentist office comes in! We are here to help you figure out the best way to enhance your smile. Today we are talking about dental bonding, which is an exciting cosmetic treatment that suits many patients.
Dental bonding is a simple procedure during which our dentist uses dental resin to correct problems with your teeth. Dental resin is an ideal material for cosmetic dentistry because…
· It can be colored to blend with different dental enamel shades
· It is durable and holds up to the wear and tear of daily eating and drinking
· It is very malleable, so it can be shaped to serve many purposes
Our dentist will apply the dental resin to your tooth, and then we will cure the resin to make sure it hardens. This entire process can be completed in just one appointment; so dental bonding truly is one of the fastest ways to perfect your smile.
If you are suffering from any of these common cosmetic complaints, dental bonding might be right for you…
· Dark or stained enamel, especially hard-to-whiten discoloration
· Short or poorly proportioned teeth
· Gaps in your smile
· Damaged teeth—cracked and chipped dental enamel
· Jagged or uneven dental edges
I hope that you now have a better idea of how dental bonding works and what it can do for you. Because dental bonding is non-invasive, it is suitable for many types of patients of different ages.
If you want to learn more about cosmetic dentistry treatments, including dental bonding, feel free to call our O’Fallon cosmetic dentist office to get more information. We are here to help you!