Many people want to improve the appearance of their smiles, but they’re not sure exactly how to begin. How does one start to refresh and rejuvenate dental aesthetics?
Our O’Fallon cosmetic dentists start by helping patients to zone in one specific cosmetic goals. So, with that in mind, read on to get more information about the top 3 cosmetic issues that may be aging your smile unnecessarily.
- Lingering Dental Damage
Sometimes, despite our best efforts, our teeth develop small dental imperfections, like cracked and chipped enamel. These seemingly minor physical issues will make your smile, in general, look unhealthy and older than it really is. Treatments like dental bonding, custom crowns, and veneers are used to correct this type of damage.
- Worn Dental Enamel
While our teeth are strong, they are by no means indestructible. Dental enamel can become worn down over time due to natural chewing and biting patterns, as well as conditions like bruxism. The result is teeth that appear blunted, too short, and flat. In order to reshape and lengthen these teeth our team uses treatments like dental bonding and cosmetic veneers.
- Discolored Teeth
Dental enamel naturally comes in many different shades, but no matter what the natural tooth shade, a patient’s smile can become darker and increasingly stained over time. Sometimes this discoloration is due to environmental factors, such as foods, beverages, and tobacco products. Other times, teeth look yellow or dark because the dental enamel has thinned, or the tooth has sustained damage. Depending on the underlying cause of your discoloration you may benefit from professional dental whitening, tooth bonding, or cosmetic veneers.
If you’re unhappy with the current state of your smile, our O’Fallon cosmetic dentists are here to help! Contact our team to schedule a personal consultation with our team; we look forward to speaking with you!
- 3 Things To Know About Cosmetic Dental Veneers Courtesy Of Our O’Fallon Cosmetic Dentists
- Our O’Fallon Cosmetic Dentists Explain How Veneers Compare To Other Cosmetic Treatments
- Learn More About All Of Your Restorative Treatment Options From Our O’Fallon Dentists
- Our O’Fallon Dentists Review Beverages That Can Affect Your Smile
- O’Fallon Cosmetic Dentist Reviews 3 Things That May Be Making Your Smile Look Older
- Our O’Fallon Dentist Explains What We Do During A Professional Cleaning
- Take Care Of Your Smile When You’re Sick With Help From Our O’Fallon Dentists
- Conquer Dental Sensitivity With Support From Our O’Fallon Dentists
- Our O’Fallon Cosmetic Dentists Help Patients Refresh Their Smile With Dental Whitening Options
- Learn More About The Many Ways To Achieve A Straighter Smile From Our O’Fallon Cosmetic Dentists
New Patient Special!
Or $1 custom teeth whitening with new patient exam, complete x-rays, and cleaning at full fee (a $314 value).
How it works, what options are available and more.