O’Fallon Cosmetic Dentist Office Provides Treatments For Aging Dental Enamel
Dental enamel is not impervious to the ravages of time. The rigors of day-to-day life will take a toll on your smile. The good news, however, is that you do not have to live with a compromised smile forever. Our O’Fallon cosmetic dentist office understands how changes in dental enamel occur, and we offer reliable, effective treatments to combat these problems.
Here are some aesthetic and structural changes that adult patients often notice:
1. An increase in environmental stains and overall dental discoloration
2. Dental chips and cracks that degrade the appearance and the strength of a patient’s teeth
3. A shortening of teeth, as the edges of dental enamel are worn away
There are dental treatments that will allow you to overcome these dental problems, and regain a smile that is young and fresh looking. You may want to explore one or more of these treatments:
1. Cosmetic dental whitening rejuvenates the enamel’s appearance, and lifts existing stains from the tooth.
2. Dental bonding (attaching dental resin to the natural tooth) can both repair chips and cracks in the enamel and brighten the appearance of a tooth. Dental bonding can be used on one or multiple teeth in order to achieve your desired result.
3. Porcelain LUMINEERS are yet another treatment option that our dental team utilizes to restore smiles. LUMINEERS can mask damaged teeth, and resurface stained enamel with bright, white restorations.
If you have noticed that your smile is looking a little older or more worn down than you would prefer, do not hesitate to contact our dental team for more information on treatment options. Our O’Fallon cosmetic dentist office is happy to walk you through various cosmetic processes, and help you determine which one is perfect for you and your situation. Just call our office to get started!
Legal Notice: Our success is built on long term relationships with our patients though genuine caring and unrivaled excellence in value, comfort, service and the relentless quest of improvement. However, nothing stated herein should be construed as a claim of secret, superior or exclusive techniques, ability or equipment. All are well documented in the literature and training is widely available to any dentist who cares to pursue these goals. Our doctors are General Dentists. Cosmetic, Implant and Sedation Dentistry and Dental Sleep Medicine are non-specialty interest areas not recognized by the ADA that require no specific educational training to advertise these services. Dr. Daniel Bialecki and Dr. Timothy Grayem currently provide sedation services in our practice.