O’Fallon Cosmetic Dentist Helps Patients Envision the Possibilities of Cosmetic Dental Treatment
Many people come in to our O’Fallon cosmetic dentist office because they want to improve the appearance of their teeth. However, some patients cannot pinpoint the specific changes that they want to make in order to improve the overall aesthetic appearances of their smiles. That’s where our dental team comes in!
It is our job to help you get the most out of all that cosmetic dentistry has to offer, and we begin that process by informing you on key benefits of cosmetic treatment.
There are a variety of things that our dental team can accomplish with innovative dental treatments. For example:
· We can make teeth appear closer together, straighter, and more perfected, even if you suffer from pronounced misalignment.
· Our dental team can either lift stains from your existing enamel (using professional whitening treatments) or cover severely discolored teeth with cosmetic Lumineers.
· Using cosmetic dentistry we can also close the appearance of gaps between teeth—and in only a few dental appointments! It used to take years to achieve similar visual results.
· Our cosmetic dentists are able to repair unsightly dental cracks or chips. If you suffer with these problems, you may benefit from dental bonding or porcelain restorations.
· If bite problems are causing cosmetic and/or dental deterioration problems, we can improve overbites, underbites, and crossbites for a more attractive, healthier smile.
· Sometimes simple refinements—like contouring gum tissue, or smoothing irregular dental edges—can make a huge difference in the overall appearance of a patient’s smile.
When you are ready to improve the appearance of your smile, our O’Fallon cosmetic dentist office is here to meet all of your needs. Just call our dental team, or contact us through our website, to schedule a consultation with our friendly team. Together we can perfect your smile!
Legal Notice: Our success is built on long term relationships with our patients though genuine caring and unrivaled excellence in value, comfort, service and the relentless quest of improvement. However, nothing stated herein should be construed as a claim of secret, superior or exclusive techniques, ability or equipment. All are well documented in the literature and training is widely available to any dentist who cares to pursue these goals. Our doctors are General Dentists. Cosmetic, Implant and Sedation Dentistry and Dental Sleep Medicine are non-specialty interest areas not recognized by the ADA that require no specific educational training to advertise these services. Dr. Daniel Bialecki and Dr. Timothy Grayem currently provide sedation services in our practice.